Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Meanwhile, Parker Braun's brother commits to Georgia.

This is a discussion on Meanwhile, Parker Braun's brother commits to Georgia. within the Georgia Tech Football forums, part of the Georgia Tech Sports Message Boards category; It's a made-for-tv-movie....

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    6,892

    Meanwhile, Parker Braun's brother commits to Georgia.

    It's a made-for-tv-movie.


  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date

    Jul 2011
    Posts

    4,200
    Blog Entries
    5
    Does GT need to cut all ties with the Braun family after this move?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    1,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Hart View Post
    Does GT need to cut all ties with the Braun family after this move?
    Why? Not at all. If they chose to do so it's on them but I see no indication they will. I wish the kid well. THWG.
    Last edited by Combat Engineer; 06-13-2019 at 06:53 AM.
    "We're not here to have a Norman Vincent Peale "Power of Positive Thinking" get together or a Georgia Tech Football Revival Meeting."

    Jim Hart

    “You win with people first. When you surround yourself with unbelievable men of character and relentless recruiters who give great effort and care about the student-athlete and want them to be successful in every single phase of their lives, and tie that together with a great place, you have a chance to build something special.”

    Geoff Collins

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Mar 2019
    Posts

    171
    Weird that we’re not able to land him after getting Trey and Parker. And of course, this one is probably the best of the three. Sucks that Collins couldn’t close.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by sga_jacket View Post
    Weird that we’re not able to land him after getting Trey and Parker. And of course, this one is probably the best of the three. Sucks that Collins couldn’t close.
    Are we to assume that this is a positive comment about Collins?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Sep 2012
    Posts

    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by sga_jacket View Post
    Weird that we’re not able to land him after getting Trey and Parker. And of course, this one is probably the best of the three. Sucks that Collins couldn’t close.
    you mean 'sucks that PJ couldn't generate any interest'. This kid never had us in his top 5, even before PJ quit on us. He was long-gone by the time Key and Collins got here.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Mar 2019
    Posts

    171
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinWreck92 View Post
    you mean 'sucks that PJ couldn't generate any interest'. This kid never had us in his top 5, even before PJ quit on us. He was long-gone by the time Key and Collins got here.
    Lol dude you’re obsessed. PJ is not the coach. Collins couldn’t close on a family that is crazy about GT. Look at Trey Braun’s twitter account. He loves GT. Had his newborn in GT clothes coming out of the hospital. It’s ok, man. Collins didn’t get it done. Doesn’t mean that he’s not gonna have a lot of success and isn’t the right choice for GT. Get rid of your obsession with PJ and me and I promise you, life will be better. Seek help. I’ll pray for you.
    Last edited by sga_jacket; 06-13-2019 at 11:28 AM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    6,892
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinWreck92 View Post
    you mean 'sucks that PJ couldn't generate any interest'. This kid never had us in his top 5, even before PJ quit on us. He was long-gone by the time Key and Collins got here.
    Papa Braun, living vicariously through his sons, is desperately trying to place one of them in the NFL. Parker and Trey appear to be busts so far. Last chance is headed for the SEC in hopes that he can be successful. I don't think this has very much to do with Paul Johnson, Mike Sewak, or even Geoff Collins. I doubt there is a vendetta against Georgia Tech. Comments from Trey, and actions by all of the Brauns indicate to me that they never have fully understood Georgia Tech the way that you or i or Tashard Choice, or Derrick Moore understand it. If that is true, it is better that they all play somewhere else.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Mar 2019
    Posts

    171
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJacket View Post
    Are we to assume that this is a positive comment about Collins?
    What do you want me to say? Like I’ve said over and over, I only speak facts. Weird that your two brothers went to GT, oldest brother is a HUGE GT fan and Collins couldn’t generate any interest from him. I’m not saying Collins sucks. Not saying Collins isn’t the perfect fit for GT. I’ve said it over and over again. Collins is the guy I want running the program. The jury is still out on him but I’m hopeful. I know you guys are going to twist this into I’m saying Collins sucks and PJ is great. So just save it.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Mar 2019
    Posts

    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukonwreck View Post
    Papa Braun, living vicariously through his sons, is desperately trying to place one of them in the NFL. Parker and Trey appear to be busts so far. Last chance is headed for the SEC in hopes that he can be successful. I don't think this has very much to do with Paul Johnson, Mike Sewak, or even Geoff Collins. I doubt there is a vendetta against Georgia Tech. Comments from Trey, and actions by all of the Brauns indicate to me that they never have fully understood Georgia Tech the way that you or i or Tashard Choice, or Derrick Moore understand it. If that is true, it is better that they all play somewhere else.
    Trey Braun was a starting offensive lineman on the best Tech team since 1990 and one of the best offenses in Tech history. Parker Braun was Freshman All-American and two time All-ACC offensive lineman, one of the best offensive linemen in college football. I’d say they are FAR from busts. I know you mean in terms of NFL but no one ever thought Trey would get drafted and Parker has a chance to play in the NFL.

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •