Results 1 to 8 of 8

There is not one, single

This is a discussion on There is not one, single within the Georgia Tech Football forums, part of the Georgia Tech Sports Message Boards category; fan base in P5 football that would put up with this in year 11. Not one. I admire GT for ...

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2016
    Posts

    444

    There is not one, single

    fan base in P5 football that would put up with this in year 11. Not one.

    I admire GT for being patient with those undertaking a tough job.

    This has gone way beyond that.

    This is unfair to GT.


  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date

    Aug 2018
    Location

    Delray Beach
    Posts

    36
    We are a 5-7 team this year but we. Don’t have the $ to fire CPJ. He’s here until 2022.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Location

    Decatur
    Posts

    1,636
    Quote Originally Posted by DeerfieldBchJacket View Post
    We are a 5-7 team this year but we. Don’t have the $ to fire CPJ. He’s here until 2022.
    Wanna bet something we don't make it to 5?
    Get off my lawn.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Sep 2012
    Posts

    3,146
    Quote Originally Posted by LongforDodd View Post
    Wanna bet something we don't make it to 5?
    yeah I'm not seeing 4 victories remaining on this schedule.

    UVA and BG gets us to 3. That's about as far as it goes, I think.

    A blowout loss to Clemson and CPJ might start losing the team. Not that it'd make a difference.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    6,548
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinWreck92 View Post
    yeah I'm not seeing 4 victories remaining on this schedule.

    UVA and BG gets us to 3. That's about as far as it goes, I think.

    A blowout loss to Clemson and CPJ might start losing the team. Not that it'd make a difference.
    North Carolina is beatable. CPJ has a knack for improving the team as the season rolls along, eckspecially when his job is on the line.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Sep 2011
    Location

    h'ville ala
    Posts

    1,095
    I spoke with my friend ho played for the Bear, he and I both agreed this jerk has lost the team and thy will play half heartedly but not for him. This Jerk has to go and NOW!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    666
    CPJ needs to return his salary for this year & last year and then leave the game for good.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    6,548
    Quote Originally Posted by foggy View Post
    I spoke with my friend ho played for the Bear, he and I both agreed this jerk has lost the team and thy will play half heartedly but not for him. This Jerk has to go and NOW!
    C'mon Frogman, don't sugar coat it. Tell us how you really feel.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •