Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Go ahead and add Duke and Virginia to our loss column

This is a discussion on Go ahead and add Duke and Virginia to our loss column within the Georgia Tech Football forums, part of the Georgia Tech Sports Message Boards category; Very disappointing. I thought 6-6, but we will never get there. Sad really. Once again, we weren't ready to play ...

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    4,889

    Go ahead and add Duke and Virginia to our loss column

    Very disappointing. I thought 6-6, but we will never get there. Sad really. Once again, we weren't ready to play against a high school team.


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Location

    Springfield, VA
    Posts

    360
    Thank goodness someone knows with certainty how the season will go. Now I won't have to watch any games.
    "Things are never as good or as bad as they seem."

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Sep 2012
    Posts

    1,669
    OTOH, Ga Southern and the Wolfpack oughta be easy Ws. The fact that Southern couldn't put the dismal Pack away should equate to a W for us.

    Also, glad we got some success throwing it today. Maybe the ol' Genius will scrap that "basic" crap in favor of something more modern.

    If not for our passing success, today's outcome would've been more questionable. JT threw it nicely and WRs caught the damn ball.

    I'm not worried about Puke. No argument re:UVA though. They didn't roll over for UCLA and may be a tough out for us.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    4,889
    Quote Originally Posted by DC Bee View Post
    Thank goodness someone knows with certainty how the season will go. Now I won't have to watch any games.
    Okay douchebag, believe what you want to believe, and post all the sarcastic drivel that you want. And, especially don't watch any games. Private message me each week and I will tell you how it is going to go.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Location

    Springfield, VA
    Posts

    360
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukonwreck View Post
    Okay douchebag, believe what you want to believe, and post all the sarcastic drivel that you want.
    You can keep that name-calling crap between you, foggy, and Cobb, got it? Otherwise, my sarcasm is reserved specifically for those who just seem to want to make everyone miserable before the season has even gotten started. Past performance not withstanding, I'd rather watch things play out.
    "Things are never as good or as bad as they seem."

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Location

    wadley ga
    Posts

    4,691
    Blog Entries
    2
    [QUOTE=DC Bee;107256]You can keep that name-calling crap between you, foggy, and Cobb, got it? Otherwise, my sarcasm is reserved specifically for those who just seem to want to make everyone miserable before the season has even gotten started. Past performance not withstanding, I'd rather watch things play out.[/
    Hey man its a blog....you know everybody here is a expert and why sarcasm anyway.....

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    4,889
    Quote Originally Posted by DC Bee View Post
    You can keep that name-calling crap between you, foggy, and Cobb, got it? Otherwise, my sarcasm is reserved specifically for those who just seem to want to make everyone miserable before the season has even gotten started. Past performance not withstanding, I'd rather watch things play out.
    and so you shall--watch things play out. Just because you feel so enlightened won't make this season better. You watch Tech football in the same way I watch 8 year old soccer. You don't care at all about the outcome. You're a douche bag, got it?

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    1,022
    Yukonwreck is a troll. Nothing more, nothing less. I take everything he says with a grain of salt. He said last year we were going to go 4-8 and lose to Syracuse. Last season, UVA beat BYU. We spanked UVA and got spanked by BYU. Maybe we do lose to UVA. But I'm not going to base my prediction off an extremely small sample size. UVA put together a valiant effort against UCLA. But so did their team against BYU last season.

    Two seasons ago, USC, who won 11 games and beat UGA like a drum, was tied with Wofford at in the 4th quarter. Last season, we beat Elon 70-0 in our first game. How did last season end up? How about USC in 2012?

    I don't know how this season will play out so I'll enjoy the wins as they come. One thing is for sure though. Yukonwreck will enjoy the heck out of the losses. Dawg fan for life.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Location

    wadley ga
    Posts

    4,691
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CobbTech View Post
    Yukonwreck is a troll. Nothing more, nothing less. I take everything he says with a grain of salt. He said last year we were going to go 4-8 and lose to Syracuse. Last season, UVA beat BYU. We spanked UVA and got spanked by BYU. Maybe we do lose to UVA. But I'm not going to base my prediction off an extremely small sample size. UVA put together a valiant effort against UCLA. But so did their team against BYU last season.

    Two seasons ago, USC, who won 11 games and beat UGA like a drum, was tied with Wofford at in the 4th quarter. Last season, we beat Elon 70-0 in our first game. How did last season end up? How about USC in 2012?

    I don't know how this season will play out so I'll enjoy the wins as they come. One thing is for sure though. Yukonwreck will enjoy the heck out of the losses. Dawg fan for life.
    BELL zcobby take everybody here with grain of salt even..me and you.....one thing I agree is its early to predict but we have holes to fill as evident today.Thought va played well vs Ucla but long way to go before we tangle with them.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date

    Oct 2014
    Posts

    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukonwreck View Post
    Very disappointing. I thought 6-6, but we will never get there. Sad really. Once again, we weren't ready to play against a high school team.
    Bump. You were half right. Nice less than 6 wins prediction. #troll

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •