Results 1 to 7 of 7

Nice interview with Glenn Spencer

This is a discussion on Nice interview with Glenn Spencer within the Georgia Tech Football forums, part of the Georgia Tech Sports Message Boards category; Sirius XM in Stillwater today. A good interview with Glenn Spencer. Don't know what kind of a coach he is, ...

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    4,565

    Nice interview with Glenn Spencer

    Sirius XM in Stillwater today. A good interview with Glenn Spencer. Don't know what kind of a coach he is, but he is articulate and entertaining.


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Location

    wadley ga
    Posts

    4,021
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukonwreck View Post
    Sirius XM in Stillwater today. A good interview with Glenn Spencer. Don't know what kind of a coach he is, but he is articulate and entertaining.
    I am no expert like some here deciding who will be good and bad but.....Spencer has more experience than Curry or PJ and even Chan in college coaching.....may not be a bad choice but PJ is here for awhile.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    966
    Quote Originally Posted by mack View Post
    I am no expert like some here deciding who will be good and bad but.....Spencer has more experience than Curry or PJ and even Chan in college coaching.....may not be a bad choice but PJ is here for awhile.
    Not saying he would or wouldn't be a good replacement but PJ started his college coaching career in 1983 and Spencer in 1990. PJ has more experience.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Location

    wadley ga
    Posts

    4,021
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CobbTech View Post
    Not saying he would or wouldn't be a good replacement but PJ started his college coaching career in 1983 and Spencer in 1990. PJ has more experience.
    COULD be right but I like the schools Spencer has coached at.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Location

    wadley ga
    Posts

    4,021
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by mack View Post
    COULD be right but I like the schools Spencer has coached at.
    Guy played at Tech had 11 or so years coaching at west ga,went to dook ,has coached at tech and now is dc at okie state........he aint coming back here no time soon.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    966
    Quote Originally Posted by mack View Post
    Guy played at Tech had 11 or so years coaching at west ga,went to dook ,has coached at tech and now is dc at okie state........he aint coming back here no time soon.
    He's not exactly the young energetic guy that everyone's looking for. Probably another lazy guy that we'll turn into a millionaire.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Location

    wadley ga
    Posts

    4,021
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CobbTech View Post
    He's not exactly the young energetic guy that everyone's looking for. Probably another lazy guy that we'll turn into a millionaire.
    You never know now days who will be hired but one thing for sure...........we will make somebody rich coaching at tech and if he has good agent very very rich.He is young enough to coach here but again OSU is safe and he has been there for a number of years.PJ aint going anywhere soon anyway.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •