Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Joe Hamilton named to CFB HOF

This is a discussion on Joe Hamilton named to CFB HOF within the Georgia Tech Football forums, part of the Georgia Tech Sports Message Boards category; Yes! Very happy for him. Georgia Tech's Joe Hamilton Selected For College Hall - Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site - ...

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Location

    Not Georgia :(
    Posts

    3,549

    Joe Hamilton named to CFB HOF

    DCS: "I'll give Helluva the nod on this one."

    12 out of 13. When will this stop?

    Bobby Godd never, not once, ever blamed his boys for a loss. It was always on his shoulders, and his shoulders alone. That is greatness. This is not. --YukonWreck

    Today's society is not a Flexbone society. --HelluvaMgtMajor

    GT uniform critic.

    Certainly this is a board and everyone is entitled to their opinion. It is just that mine is right and yours is wrong. --91Wreck


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    530
    Thats great news. Isn't the Hall of Fame supposed to open in Atlanta soon?

    Go JACKETS! THWG!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Sep 2012
    Posts

    1,736
    What a deserving honor for a great QB. I'm glad he got to play in a real offense with real coaching in a system that made him and the players around him better.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Location

    wadley ga
    Posts

    4,847
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinWreck92 View Post
    What a deserving honor for a great QB. I'm glad he got to play in a real offense with real coaching in a system that made him and the players around him better.
    Agree with Lilttle Joe u were never out of a game.He made Saturday at Grant Field a funtime.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    1,812
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinWreck92 View Post
    What a deserving honor for a great QB. I'm glad he got to play in a real offense with real coaching in a system that made him and the players around him better.
    Must've hated it when he ran option.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    1,812
    Best QB I've ever seen. Maximized every bit of talent he had. Light simply came on the end of his sophomore year, and BOY did it shine brightly for 2 more years!
    Best player in 1999 BY FAR.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    987
    Quote Originally Posted by Confederatebuzz View Post
    Best QB I've ever seen. Maximized every bit of talent he had. Light simply came on the end of his sophomore year, and BOY did it shine brightly for 2 more years!
    Best player in 1999 BY FAR.
    and should've won the Heisman..he was rob. Ever since then, I have no respect for that award except that it's name after GT man

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Sep 2012
    Posts

    1,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Confederatebuzz View Post
    Must've hated it when he ran option.
    Unlike today's gimmicky offense, he seldom ran the option. I don't recall any stupid QB Dives on 3rd and 6 either lmao.

    Today's Johnson fans would've hated watching Little Joe throw it all over the place though! Can you imagine the stats he would've amassed under a Paul Johnson schedule that includes Elon, Wofford, and Alabama A& M?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    9,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Confederatebuzz View Post
    Must've hated it when he ran option.
    There's running the option and then there's running THE option.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    1,022
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinWreck92 View Post
    Unlike today's gimmicky offense, he seldom ran the option. I don't recall any stupid QB Dives on 3rd and 6 either lmao.

    Today's Johnson fans would've hated watching Little Joe throw it all over the place though! Can you imagine the stats he would've amassed under a Paul Johnson schedule that includes Elon, Wofford, and Alabama A& M?
    Yea, because New Mexico State, 4-7 Navy and 4-7 UCF made our non conference so much more difficult.

    You do know why we played 2 FCS opponents last year, don't you?

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •