Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Fire Jim Hart?

This is a discussion on Fire Jim Hart? within the Georgia Tech Football forums, part of the Georgia Tech Sports Message Boards category; The board crashes on the week of the Georgia game? Really? That's awful. Easily worse than anything Paul Johnson has ...

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    1,022

    Fire Jim Hart?

    The board crashes on the week of the Georgia game? Really? That's awful. Easily worse than anything Paul Johnson has done while at Tech.


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Location

    wadley ga
    Posts

    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    .Yep problem is PJ crashed in fourth quarter....both may have something in common...

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    986
    Quote Originally Posted by mack View Post
    .Yep problem is PJ crashed in fourth quarter....both may have something in common...
    Lol!!! Good One Mack (:>)

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    1,022
    Quote Originally Posted by mack View Post
    .Yep problem is PJ crashed in fourth quarter....both may have something in common...
    Agree. We all need to be calling for Jim's head. That was unacceptable!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Location

    Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
    Posts

    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by CobbTech View Post
    Agree. We all need to be calling for Jim's head. That was unacceptable!
    At the very least.....he should officially be placed on the "hot seat"

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Location

    Grand Marais MI
    Posts

    62
    Blog Entries
    1
    I'm just glad the board is back up. I have missed Helluva, mack , Jim, and the rest of you.

    Whatever happened to McJacket and his books?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    986
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    I'm just glad the board is back up. I have missed Helluva, mack , Jim, and the rest of you.

    Whatever happened to McJacket and his paperback books?
    He used them for heat, along with his fake diploma. Really, I think mack and foggy scared him into hiding out somewhere in the Maryland area.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Location

    wadley ga
    Posts

    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger90 View Post
    He used them for heat, along with his fake diploma. Really, I think mack and foggy scared him into hiding out somewhere in the Maryland area.
    As old Sheriff said "thank God and Greyhound he is gone".He is selling real estate in Maryland...we still watch out for his posts.He crossed the line and Jim did the right thing in my opinion.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    986
    Quote Originally Posted by mack View Post
    As old Sheriff said "thank God and Greyhound he is gone".He is selling real estate in Maryland...we still watch out for his posts.He crossed the line and Jim did the right thing in my opinion.
    I'd like to see how he would make a sell to a southerner

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date

    Aug 2011
    Posts

    9,337
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    I'm just glad the board is back up. I have missed Helluva, mack , Jim, and the rest of you.

    Whatever happened to McJacket and his books?
    The one poster that really really deserved to be banned. Dude was a nut.

 

 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •